Skip to content
- www.ccedd.org : Cathedral City’s Economic Development website listings a number of free or low cost classes offered by some of the Valley’s best organizations such as SBA, CVEP, SBDC, SCORE, Women’s Business Center, GCVCC, and DBA.
- College of the Desert: College of the Desert (COD) won a 2018 Bellwether Award for its innovative EDGE (Engage, Develop, Grow, Empower) Program. The Valley is fortunate to have this top-rated California Community College with multiple campuses. COD offers nearly 100 different certificates or Associate degrees.
- University of California Riverside: “UCR ranks among the top 25 comprehensive research universities in the nation (Washington Monthly, 2017) and was included in the (August 2018) edition of The Princeton Review’s “The Best 382 Colleges.” (Source)
- California State University San Bernardino: Money magazine has listed Cal State San Bernardino 67th in the nation’s top 727 colleges and universities in its annual Best Colleges for Your Money rankings. Money also listed CSUSB among the 50 Best Public Colleges (42) and Best Colleges Where More Than Half of Applicants Get In (18). (Source)
- Brandman University: Brandman offers one of the highest graduation rates of any university of its kind, and 9 out of 10 of our students would recommend it to their friends. (Source)
- University of Redlands: With a 100 year history, and a 13-to-1 student to faculty ratio, this Division III school offers other points of distinction to include: “Top 7% of four-year colleges, ranked by alumni earning above expectations” (The Economist); “Top 25% of America’s Top Colleges” (Forbes); and “Ranked #20 for “Lots of Race/Class Interaction.” (Princeton Review) (Source).