Why Cathedral City?
Home Ownership 63.1%
Unemployment Rate 5.1%
5 mi. Radius
5 mi. Radius
Family Households 64.9%
Median Home Sales Price Change 1.7%
DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort Hotel started the New Year having just completed its $12 million refurbishment & rebranding of the former Desert Princess Hotel at Vista Chino & Landau.
Find out why Cathedral City is the Right choice for you!
Lets discuss your future
What's Going On?
Entertainment & Gaming District
The Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians will development an area of about 13 acres at the northwest corner of Date Palm Drive and East Palm Canyon Drive in Cathedral City. The development will create jobs, revitalize downtown and support Cathedral City’s economic development efforts.
With keen Interest, support, and substantial effort by the City, we are now able to continue building Verano, a distinctive 1,362 unit master planned community.”
News & Events
- Cathedral City Is on the Path to Victory
- “The Works Floor and Wall” Returns to Cathedral City
- Business Walks Coming Your Way. . .
- What’s Developing Within Economic Development
- City Achieving Goals Set by the City Council
- Beyond Balisage Restaurant – New “Earth to Table” Cuisine in Cathedral City – CCCTV Video
- September 19 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- September 20 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- September 22 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 10:00am on Saturday, repeating until September 22, 2018