Agua Caliente Casino
Cathedral City Community Amphitheater
Coachella Valley Repertory Theater
Mary Pickford Theatre
Why Cathedral City?
Home Ownership 60.2%
Unemployment Rate 5.1%
5 mi. Radius
5 mi. Radius
Family Households 64.9%
Median Home Sales Price Change 1.7%
Cathedral City welcomes to our Downtown Arts and Entertainment District CV Repertory Theater.
D.R. Horton, America’s largest home builder, is building new entry-level housing in the Verano neighborhood just north of Vista Chino and Landau Boulevard.
Find out why Cathedral City is the Right choice for you!
Lets discuss your future
What's Going On?
Entertainment & Gaming District
The Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians will development an area of about 13 acres at the northwest corner of Date Palm Drive and East Palm Canyon Drive in Cathedral City. The development will create jobs, revitalize downtown and support Cathedral City’s economic development efforts.
With keen Interest, support, and substantial effort by the City, we are now able to continue building Verano, a distinctive 1,362 unit master planned community.”
News & Events
- Local emergency proclaimed, countywide curfew set for tonight
- Governor Newsom is allowing our economy to begin a partial (Phase 2) reopening.
- Supervisors Dedicate $50 Million for Small Business Assistance
- City Council Votes to Mandate the Use of Face Coverings and Social Distancing Until June 19
- Additional Categories of Stage 2 Businesses Can Open, Others Once Counties Certify Compliance
- Sign Up Now for the “Great Plates Delivered: Home Meals for Seniors”