Agua Caliente Casino
Cathedral City Community Amphitheater
Coachella Valley Repertory Theater
Mary Pickford Theatre
Why Cathedral City?
Home Ownership 60.2%
Unemployment Rate 5.1%
5 mi. Radius
5 mi. Radius
Family Households 64.9%
Median Home Sales Price Change 1.7%
Cathedral City welcomes to our Downtown Arts and Entertainment District CV Repertory Theater.
D.R. Horton, America’s largest home builder, is building new entry-level housing in the Verano neighborhood just north of Vista Chino and Landau Boulevard.
Find out why Cathedral City is the Right choice for you!
Lets discuss your future
What's Going On?
A proposed 60-unit Veterans Housing Project in Cathedral City. Our veterans as they deserve a quality place to live that meets their needs and keeps them from the brink of homelessness. The stylish community will afford them a variety of services and activities that all of us can be proud to support.”The stylish community will afford them a variety of services and activities that all of us can be proud to support.
Agua Caliente Cathedral City Casino
The Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians will development an area of about 13 acres at the northwest corner of Date Palm Drive and East Palm Canyon Drive in Cathedral City. The development will create jobs, revitalize downtown and support Cathedral City’s economic development efforts.
With keen Interest, support, and substantial effort by the City, we are now able to continue building Verano, a distinctive 1,362 unit master planned community.”
News & Events
- Riverside County Business Assistance Grant program ends soon. Act Now.
- Grants up to $20,000 Available for Minority Owned Businesses Through LISC
- Agua Caliente Casino Cathedral City Hosts Job Fair to Fill over 500 Coveted Casino Positions
- What’s Developing in Economic Development
- Mayor Aguilar Calls on Residents to “Mask up to Protect Your Family”
- Let Us Know Your Thoughts on 4 Potential Projects – Connect Cathedral City