As we celebrate the reopening of our economy, we must do so in a prudent manner. As our economy has reopened, the number of COVID-19 infections has dramatically increased. Based on multiple discussions with County leaders this week, County leadership is concerned. If the number of COVID infections continue to increase, the State may reimpose lockdown restrictions.
As a Coachella Valley community, we must work hard to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
On June 17, 2020 the Cathedral City City Council voted to increase the level of care we, as a community, will take to keep our most vulnerable populations safe and keep the virus from spreading.
In Emergency Order No. 3A , you will notice the following:
- Businesses must post signs on all entrances requiring customers wear masks prior to entering;
- Businesses are required to refuse service to those who are not wearing masks;
- Guidelines on when and where to wear masks;
- The requirement that all employees, workers and contractors wear masks and practice social distancing;
- An outline of the enforcement action(s) the City and/or police departments may be forced to take to ensure our community does not experience an explosion of COVID-19 infections.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me at 760-770-0336 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stone James20200618 Emergency Order No. 3A HIGHLIGHTED
Download the highlighted Emergency Order 3A