As the name implies, Business Attraction programs are focused on the attraction of businesses to Cathedral City that are not already here. The attraction of expanding and relocating businesses helps to diversify the economic base, most notably through the attraction of traded industries that produce goods and services locally and bring in new dollars from outside the local or regional economy. In addition, the attraction of new traded industries tends to create a multiplier effect by creating spin-offs in new jobs, income and other economic activity within the community.
- City Applications: http://www.cathedralcity.gov/services/planning/applications
- City Planning Documents: http://www.cathedralcity.gov/services/planning/documents
- Overview of City Fees: http://www.cathedralcity.gov/services/building-and-safety/estimated-development-fees
- City Fee Schedule (http://www.cathedralcity.gov/services/engineering/development/fee-schedule)
- PSUSD School District maps: https://www.psusd.us/Page/4533
- PSUSD Development Impact Fees: https://www.psusd.us/Page/4725